Ginger is known to be one of the most powerful foods due to is anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. It is rich in magnesium, vitamin C and other minerals which make it extremely beneficial for your overall health.
It is also well known for improving immunity, digestion, asthma, relieving pain, fighting cardiovascular diseases and many other health issues.
Benefits of Ginger Tea:
Ginger tea offers a number of health benefits, which include the following:
- Ginger enhance the immune system and help fight infections since it is rich in antioxidants
- It is an effective remedy against virus that causes colds, influenza and cold sores.
- It reduces the risk of stroke
Ginger Tea Recipe:
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1 cup of water
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- Boil water.
- Add ginger and turmeric.
- Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the milk.
- Strain the tea in a cup.