Long-term exposure to toxins (industrial waste, heavy metals, pesticides, preservatives, chemicals that cause cancer and environmental pollutants) can affect your overall health and life-still.
Among potentially harmful effects,toxins can develop in your system, prevent weight loss and lead to disease. Long-term exposure to toxins can increase the risk of stroke, heart disease, neurological disease or even cancer.
This can lead to a compromised immune system, making it prone to colds and flu which affect to your productivity and quality of life. This can affect the ability of your body to burn fat, contributing to weight gain.
It can also lead to a lack of energy, fatigue, sleep problems, digestive problems, headaches, joint pain, headaches, skin problems, dark circles around the eyes and much more.
But detoxification is an effective way to cleanse your body of toxin, boost your metabolism, boost energy, restore vitality, prevent weight gain and improve your health. It’s about cleansing and nourishing the body from the bottom. It’s about removing toxins and feeding the body with healthy nutrients.
The next 2-day detector plan can help you to detoxify lymphoma, lungs, liver, intestines, and kidneys.
2-Day (weekend) detox plan
Drink 250 ml of lukewarm water every morning, on an empty stomach.
– Breakfast: 200 ml of almond milk or diet yogurt,, 250 ml of green tea or Greek yogurt,, ½ cup of fresh blueberries, 1 cup of oat flakes and 1 tbsp. flax and hot water
– Lunch: melon, small banana, 2 cup salad (arugula and tomato), 250 grilled hake, potato and olive oil and 250 ml of water
– Snack: 180 ml of yogurt, ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, 1 apple and 250 ml of water
– Dinner: Smoothie (apple, banana, celery and spinach), ½ cup steamed vegetables (broccoli and spinach) and 250 ml of tea or water from anise
– Breakfast: 200 ml of almond milk or dietary yogurt, 1 cup of oat flakes, 1 tbsp. flax, green tea and 1 pear
– lunch: 150 g of acid, 200 g grilled chicken, vegetable soup (celery, onions, carrots, potatoes, beans and pepper) and 250 ml of water
– Snack: Grapefruit
– Dinner: Smoothie (cucumber, kale, spinach, berries, bananas and almonds), carrots and tail with lemon juice, and tea from nettle