Vaginal health is an important part of a woman’s overall health. Vaginal problems can affect your fertility, desire for sex and ability to reach orgasm.
A woman facing a vaginal problem is more likely to feel shy to share with someone their problem and even feel shy to consult a doctor.
WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP MY VAGINA HEALTHY?
These are just some of the right methods to deal with the vagina and make it free of disease.
- In order to prevent vaginal odor, wear clothes of Cotton.
- Always shave or wax your bottom and keep it clean.
- To keep free from infections, wash your vagina for at least once daily.
- Always wash the buttocks last, so that nothing dirty go inside the vagina
- Wash the area between the vaginal opening and the anus well.
- Put the lower lips aside and wash around the clitoris with your fingers
- The use of very mild soaps to wash the vagina helps prevent infection and makes it free from disease.